Monday, December 14, 2009

Dingy...

This story will help you understand how "dingy" your mother and I are getting while we are away. My friend from work sent me an email. (This is the one I go to lunch at Costco with and we visit them in St. George.) Anyway, at the end of the email he said, "Tell LuJean hello for us". I wrote back and said, "By the way, she spells her name LuGene". I always copy myself on the emails so your mother can read them. Needless to say, she was a little perturbed that after all these years I didn't know how to spell her name right. So, I sent my friend an email back and corrected the spelling to Lugene. I then said that after 41 years of marriage I should have it right. Big mistake is that I copied myself on the email. Guess what--we've been married 42 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment